Monday, November 12, 2012

Amazing Love

I am blown away by what has transpired in the last few days! We have been holding our breath as we've stepped out in faith and bought our airline tickets just knowing that God would provide for our needs to complete our adoption. We were a good $10,000 short but we were told the RR family would come thru for us. SO we put our feet in the water and waited for the Lord to part it. We began with a mere $69 in our account. The next day we saw it jump to $1733! That was amazing enough to us and we just hoped it would keep growing. Our good friend and adoptive mom, Cara Suttles, wrote a post about us in her blog and challenged others to share it even donating a couple of dollars for every share! I saw many people share that blog and watched as the donations grew to $3378. Then we decided because it was a weekend with a holiday tacked on we wouldn't see any change. We sat down as a family last night to watch one of the Chrismas movies our son Jack got for his birthday. Jack is enthralled with anything Christmas. It was that Christmas Shoes movie and I cried my eyes out even though I've seen it before. After we got everyone to bed I decided to check online before we retired for the night. I got on FB and had a message from Cara asking me if I'd checked the FSP. I quickly went to my blog and the donation box window was gone. Being a novice at all this I thought that it had somehow expired and needed to be fixed. Then I went back to FB and saw Andrea's post that we were FULLY FUNDED!!!!!!!!!! Thanks to all of you who gave so generously and made this trip to get our girl possible. Thank you Lord for using these people to change lives. Amazing love, amazing grace!!!!!
This is a picture of me giving a little teddy bear to our girl on our last trip. I told her we would be back for her. Thanks for helping us keep our promise!

2 comments:

  1. Praise the LORD for He is all good!!! I am so excited for you!! I can't believe little Marina is coming home!!! Better sign her up for a youth choir real soon!!! WOW!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praise God, He is so good!!!! We are rejoicing with you!!!

    Love,
    Greg & Allison Dull
    www.togiveafutureandahope.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete