Sunday, May 26, 2013

Strutting our Stuff!

It was a great night at the Royal Courtyard where 20 models got to go down the runway for the first time ever.  Some were in wheelchairs, some used walkers, some held onto their assistant for dear life (like my Emily) and some you could hardly get off the runway!!!  This was a promotional event for Endless Expectations LLC, a company dedicated to making amusement park rides accessible to the handicapped.  I wish I'd been able to get better pictures but I'll share what I was able to do.
Emily, Anya and Marina took part in the show and the whole family had a grand time! 
Miss Marina was blown away by the music and the people and when it came her time to go down the runway she ran like a pony and clapped her hands.  I was able to get a still shot.

The girls got their makeup and jewelry done by the girls there and looked so pretty.  I was worried they wouldn't make until their names were called but they did a great job!
 
Em had to hold up Justin Beiber's picture for the next shot.  I think she held it when she went down the runway!
Tom and Ben got into the act too!
Just a few more before we say goodnight
Lani wouldn't look at me but she was there with her new haircut!

 
Jack was trying to hide his second plate of food!
 
We sure enjoyed ourselves at our first ever modeling event.  Thanks Endless Expectations for including us!
Goodnight all!
 

1 comment:

  1. That looked like a lot of fun for your girls. I think mine would enjoy something like that. Can't wait until you get your new daughter home and post pictures.

    ReplyDelete